companies can choose from these 4 topics:
each can be customized to meet your organization's goals,
AND ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE ADDRESSED and welcome IN EACH CLASS
- Forget Your Fear of Public Speaking: A class for anyone who has ever dreaded speaking up. Try out 10+ fear-crushing techniques that calm even the worst of nerves, and find the ones that work best for you. Participants (introvert and extrovert alike) will discover their own speaking superpower that can bring them confidence when the spotlight is on them, and their poise really counts.
- The Stories That Sell: If your business is built on relationships, this class can take sales to a whole new level. Studies show that people build trust faster and buy more based on emotional connections. Stories are the easiest way to share your product's benefits without sounding salesy. This class teaches Sales-Without-Schmarm, and is a fun way to increase productivity and fulfillment for your staff.
- Meaningful Meetings: Are you losing out on the creativity of your team because they don't speak up about their ideas and opinions? With a few key techniques, and a little practice, participants learn how to constructively contribute to discussions, board meetings, project updates, etc. When they do, you get more honest answers, fewer late-stage surprises, and a more satisfied workforce.
- Home Run Pitches: If your team is respresenting your company to powerful clients, investors, and other stakeholders, this class can help them cut through the clutter and master the art of The Pitch. This is a more adavnced class that covers all aspects of great pitches, from visual aids, stories, wardrobe, and handling Q&A when the stakes are high.
during each class, A workbook is provided for every participant, so the skills can be applied to all future speaking opportunities.
For up to 25 participants:
- Full day for $3500 (generally from 8:30am-3:30pm, but the schedule can be adjusted to meet your needs) and $225 for each additional participant.
- Half day for $2500 (3 and a half hours; timing is flexible) and $125 for each additional participant.
- Course fee includes the initial consultation with the organization, instruction time, local travel time, materials, and the individual bonus review. Additional costs (mileage and an overnight stay prior to the seminar date) typically apply for travel more than 1hr from Fort Collins, CO.